Crystal Clear Inspection For Security Printing and Packaging
The LED12 UVX inspection strobe gives you the power to see print and coating quality from a distance, so you can quickly catch defects and correct the issue before it gets too far. As technology improves, so do Unilux inspection strobes. New UVX models improve efficiency by illuminating a larger area of UV-visible inks and optical brighteners so that defects can be seen at full production speed, anywhere on the press. Quick-change batteries ensure that your strobe is ready when you need it - only from Unilux.
Portable LED9 UVX and LED12 UVX strobes provide the ability to inspect anywhere on the press and feature quick-change batteries for added convenience. Stationary inspection systems provide full-width inspection and feature Smart Assist controls, which make it easier to daisy-chain multiple units for the simultaneous inspection of standard and UVX-visible inks and coatings.
SYSTEM INCLUDESSYSTEM INCLUDES
The Handheld LED12 UVX [03-1269-DC-UVX] system includes:
(1) UV Lighthead
(1) Battery Handle
(1) DC Power Pack
(1) User Manual
MORE INFORMATIONLESS INFORMATION
- By spreading the usable illumination more evenly, UVX strobes provide a truer representation of print or coating quality by eliminating hot spots.
- Up to 10X brighter output eliminates the need for darkened viewing boxes or other methods of blocking ambient light.
- Brightest, most concentrated, uniform illumination
- Adjustable flash rate and duration that syncs with your line or machine
- Constant-on for work light
- Lightweight –only 1.7kg(3.7lb)
- Up to 8 hours of continuous use
- Recharges in less than 1 hour
- Long-life LEDs make the LED12 UVX virtually maintenance free
- High quality construction; extremely durable
- Reduced energy consumption
- Printing: inspection of security print elements using UV-visible inks
- Converting and Laminating: surface inspection of UV-visible adhesives and coatings
- Optical brighteners in varnish