A Better Website
During the last 12 months, the Unilux team has been working on a dramatic website redesign. Along the way, we learned about basic principals of good website design. Even in our industry, where personal attention and good customer service are vital, the quality of your site can be an indication of the quality of your products. So in the spirit of sharing knowledge with our peers, here are some of the lessons we’ve learned.
It is important for your website to work for you. To do that be sure to make it easy for your customers to find the information they are looking and encourage interaction with your company. Some of the ways to do this is are:
- Use a clean design for easy readability
- Include large relevant images
- Include a call to action on every page
- Make it easy for customers to find what they need to know
- Organize the content with a clear menu and submenus
- Make it easy for customers to reach you
Our new website at Unilux.com has adopted these principles. It is designed to help you make informed decisions when considering stroboscopic inspection. We have made it easier to find the product specifications, videos, and contact information you need, when you need it.
Click on any of the following links to take a brief tour.
- See all relevant product information in a single location
- Access videos that show features, benefits or operation of products
- Easy access to product specifications on each product page
- Downloadable product sheets for further consideration
- Details for trade-in trade-up, rental and discounted equipment programs
- Quick link on the home page to easily find accessories for your product
- Request a quote from any page (including this one)
- Local representative listings and an easy-to-use messaging format
We would love to hear what you think about the new site. Let us know if there is anything we can do to further improve your experience.